The General Conditions of Use, sales and Privacy Information regulate www.hosfribal.com and www.equipamientoshosteleros.es site, which is holder HOSFRIBAL 2020 SL (hereinafter hosfribal.com ) with VAT ES-B73742140 and registered office at Avda Principe, 81-30820 Murcia. - Spain . Tel . / Fax: 968 808 380 Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
These conditions govern and apply to all sales made via Web hosfribal.com or equipamientoshosteleros.es . The performance of any order implies that you have read and accepted these conditions of sale. If you wish, you may print a copy of this document, in order to facilitate future reference and knowledge.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Hosfribal.com makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current. hosfribal.com not responsible for any errors or omissions that may exist on the page. hosfribal.com can not control the use that you make of the information, and therefore not liable for any damages , whether direct or indirect that may arise from or be connected with the use of such information. In no case will be affected rights as a consumer can legally correspond dehosfribal.com customer . Hosfribal.com can not and has not reviewed all sites linked to this , so it is not responsible for their content. The risks arising from the consultation of such websites linked to this are for the users, who must abide by the terms and conditions of use of the visited web pages.
Any content or information to this website by any means will be considered non -confidential and public , so it may be distributed, stored or used by hosfribal.com and its group companies for any purpose , including developing, manufacturing and marketing of their products. Do not send to this site or from the same content or any illegal, threatening , libelous, defamatory , libelous , obscene , scandalous , provocative , pornographic, profane or any other information that could lead to civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this website refers .
The trademarks and logos appearing on this website are trademarks owned by third parties, whether registered or unregistered , and may not be used in any advertising or other publicity materials relating to the distribution of any information or content taken from this website without the prior written consent of the trademark owner .
Unless special agreement evidenced in writing , sending the request by the Customer implies your agreement with these terms and conditions of sale. No provision made by the Customer on the terms of purchase, bills , receipts or other documents differ from those of hosfribal.com if has not been recognized by hosfribal.com previously. The information contained in catalogs and price lists are only indicative , hosfribal.com may modify at any time, without notice , in light of changes in economic conditions , in order to be informed timely customer such changes
Two . ORDERS
All orders may be made in writing or by telephone. An order is not final until it is accepted by hosfribal.com . Any stipulation to repeal or supplement these general conditions of sale shall be deemed accepted by the Customer if no written reply by the latter .
Three . Prices
The product prices are shown VAT no included. Once the desired item is selected , the price of which is shown in Euros and the order will include VAT before tha paying process. The final price shown includes expenses relating to shipment . These shipping costs are € 18 + VAT for orders below 300 € .
Particular orders and products that are not listed in the catalog hosfribal.com be billed at the price in the business proposal.
In hosfribal.com you can pay for your purchase of one of the following ways .
1 Except for a possible special agreement. ; Products Catalog of hosfribal.com be served at the agreed time on the day of payment or from acceptance of order by hosfribal.com . The delivery times quoted are for guidance and hosfribal.com strives to respect . However, the delay does not imply the cancellation of the order nor any compensation. Any penalty clause for delay introduced by the customer in your order is not effective for the purposes of paragraph 1 of the present conditions of sale.
Two. Delivery is considered completed since the product is made available to the Customer by the carrier and the consignee signs the delivery receipt . For the recipient to verify the products receiving them and expose all the caveats and complaints may be justified.
Three . Served If the products are not in accordance with nature or the quantity specified in the delivery order , You must make your complaint within seven (7 ) days of delivery.
Four. Deliveries are made by charges to the Customer, whenever circumstances involving shipping are not met .
6. RESERVE OF PROPERTY - RISK
1. Hosfribal.com ownership of the goods delivered until full payment of the sale price, interest, costs , etc. are expressly reserved . Consequently , it is considered not made the payment , the present disposition of bills of exchange , promissory notes , checks or any other title that creates an obligation to pay until they reach a successful conclusion in the collection of such documents.
2. However, risks are transferred to the Customer from the delivery of the products. The Customer agrees to the custody of the goods and sign the relevant insurance to cover the damage and casualties that can be caused to the products .
3. If you suspend payments hosfribal.com may reclaim the goods . The account amounts previously paid will be kept by hosfribal.com by way of penalty clause .
1. Unless otherwise stipulated , the products are paid by bank transfer or credit card or other means made available by hosfribal.com .
2. Payment terms can not be delayed for any reason. The Customer may not withhold any amount on the due amount on time .
3. The sale, transfer , delivery or providing security in Company by the Customer of all or part of its business or its materials , and the lack of payment, authorize hosfribal.com without prejudice to other rights and actions , to suspend delivery until full payment in full . Sums due shall be due immediately.
8. Termination clause
1. The total or partial breach by Customer of any of its obligations , failure to meet any payment when due , Customer's delay in payment and in particular knowledge of their protest or a deposit on all or part of your business, you may require, at the discretion of hosfribal.com one hand , the expiration of the period and therefore the immediate payment of the outstanding amounts and the disruption of supply and, secondly , the termination of all current contracts.
2. Resolution of contracts will occur automatically and without judicial formalities within seven (7 ) days from shipment to Customer of the payment , by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, stating the intention to use this clause.
3. Should give effect to this clause , hosfribal.com or their representatives are expressly authorized to enter the premises of the Customer to recover the products affected by the application of paragraph six.
9. RETURNED GOODS
If you receive the package material signs of tampering or beaten , indicate that on the delivery note and check the merchandise in the presence of this , do not sign the delivery note without having indicated these incidents prove that despite the material appears be in perfect condition .
10. FORCE MAJEURE
The parties shall incur no liability for any failure due to force majeure. The fulfillment of the obligation will be delayed until the cessation of force majeure . If the force majeure lasts longer than two (2) months contract may be rescinded at the request of both parties , without any compensation .
1. These general conditions of sale and signed contracts are governed by the applicable law.
2. Any dispute concerning the interpretation or enforcement of the terms and conditions of sale and any contract with a client shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Murcia.
In view of the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection character , we inform the following:
The data collected through this website will become part of a data file whose owner is responsible for www.hosfribal.com . The purpose of this file is the management and delivery of services requested by users of the web .
The owner of the data supplied you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data by sending an email to the address email@example.com
Hosfribal 2020, SL guarantees the equipment against all manufacturing defects . This warranty covers replacement of defective parts for a period that each manufacturer has stated in its terms of sale .
The parts replaced will be sent postage due and the customer must return the defective part prepaid.